Dig Deep Coaching have invited all Island Wheelers to their Open Day at the Seagoe Hotel in Portadown. This is a FREE event and might be of interest to our members. If you’re interested in attending specific any of the training talks/workshops listed below, please register via THE EVENT LINK.
ABOUT THE EVENT
This event is open to cyclists, triathletes and family members wanting to avail of the Pactimo clothing offers available that day. If your club is out on a morning spin why not incorporate coming in to see us there will be plenty of tea and coffee? Make us your coffee stop for the day! Everyone is welcome and there is lots going on all day for everyone.
The day will include:
- KILO competition on the watt bike to win coaching until the end of January.
- Pactimo clothing – 4 jerseys to be won during the day.
- Coaching talks from Stephen Gallagher and Dan Fleeman.
- Chris McCann from Inspired Cycling will be there to explain how bike fits make a difference.
- Tim Cassidy from Peak Physical Therapy will explain why mobility and stability of muscles are key to work on.
- Full range of Pactimo clothing available to try on and purchase.
- Turbo, rollers and powermeters to view – including the new iBike powermeter as used by Team Columbia.