Please see attached marshal rota for 2017. Click on link below,
- It is your duty as a member of IWCC to marshal at our events, as you agreed to this on signing up for the year.
- It is your duty to get cover if you are unavailable; it is not the job of the committee to look for replacements.
- These events require adequate marshals as per Cycling Ireland rules so it’s important each event is well covered.
- For anyone at the Super Six events transport to and from the event is normally organised. If you use your own vehicle the club will cover fuel costs.
- Names highlighted in black are chief marshal for that event, all marshal’s must report to them.